I am a third year Ph.D. candidate in i-VisionGroup of the Department of Automation at Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Jie Zhou and Prof. Jiwen Lu. Prior to joining Tsinghua, I got my B.Eng. from Southeast University.
My research focuses on 3D computer vision, mainly 3D scene understanding.
[2021.12.20] Our Dynamics-aware Attack is on arXiv!
[2021.11.19] I pass the Ph.D. qualifying exam and become a Ph.D. candidate!
[2020.12.18] Our SegGroup is on arXiv!
Dynamics-aware Adversarial Attack of 3D Sparse Convolution Network
An Tao, Yueqi Duan, He Wang, Ziyi Wu, Pengliang Ji, Haowen Sun, Jie Zhou, and Jiwen Lu
SegGroup: Seg-Level Supervision for 3D Instance and Semantic Segmentation
An Tao, Yueqi Duan, Yi Wei, Jiwen Lu, and Jie Zhou
Ph.D. Degree, Department of Automation, Tsinghua University, China.
2019.8 - Present
B.Eng. Degree, School of Information Science and Engineering, Southeast University, China.
2015.8 - 2019.6
- Outstanding Graduate of Southeast University, 2019
- Merit Student of Southeast University, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- President Scholarship of Southeast University, 2016
- Mayor's Award of Beijing in Technical Innovation, 2015
- First Prize in the Awarding Program for Future Scientists, 2014
- Conference Reviewer: CVPR 2021/2022, ECCV 2022, ICCV 2021, ICME 2021/2022
I admire a famous quote from Zhang Zai: To set conscience for our world, to secure life and fortune for all people, to continue teachings of past sages, and to establish peace for all future generations.
Now I mainly focus on my research and work hard to publish more papers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Room 624, Central Main building, Tsinghua University, Beijing