I am a first year Ph.D. student in i-VisionGroup of the Department of Automation at Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Jie Zhou and Prof. Jiwen Lu. Before that, I received my B.E. degree in Information Engineering, Southeast University.
My research interests lie in unsupervised learning, computer vision and 3D.
Ph.D. in Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning, Tsinghua University, China.
2019.8 - Present
B.Eng. in Information Engineering, Southeast University, China.
2015.8 - 2019.6
- Outstanding Graduate of Southeast University, 2019
- Merit Student of Southeast University, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- President Scholarship of Southeast University, 2016
- Mayor's Award of Beijing in Technical Innovation, 2015
- First Prize in the Awarding Program for Future Scientists, 2014
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Room 624, Central Main building, Tsinghua University, Beijing